In addition to the issuance of visas, the Uganda High Commission in Kigali issues two kinds of Emergency Travel Documents to its nationals namely:
Certificate of Identity
Multiple entry document valid for one (1) year for entry into the East African Countries (EAC), COMESA and South Sudan. The requirements for a Certificate of Identity are:
• Expired Certificate of Identity or copy of expired travel document
• 2 passport photos
• Proof of payment of RWF. 8,000 from I&M Bank.
Temporary Movement Permits
This is a one-way travel document to Uganda and it is valid for only three (3) days. The requirements for a Temporary Movement Permit are:
• Original and 1 copy of the Expired travel document
• Police report in case of lost travel documents
• 2 passport photos.
• Proof of payment of RWF. 2,000 from I&M Bank.
Bank Details of the Emergency Travel Documents are as follows:
• Bank Name: I&M Bank
• Account Name: Uganda Embassy
• Bank Account: 50053470644
\r\n NB: All payments should be made before submission of an application and are non � Refundable\r\n